Don’t tell me you “understand” why I’m vegan. If you understood you’d be vegan, too.
Understanding doesn’t equal agreement. I understand why Walter White started to cook meth, doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy an RV and a barrel of methylamine.
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
u readin this?
u a princess.
i dont care if youre a goddamn bodybuilder, ur now princess protein
I hate when black clothes are a slightly different black and don’t match
we joke but this is an actual thing
How different would the series have been if the sorting hat was placed on Harry’s head, and immediately yelled “HUFFLEPUFF!”?
Maybe he’d find the horcruxes faster